Oxford Round Table's 55th Annual Charity Fireworks Display takes place on Saturday 2nd November, 2024 at South Park, Oxford and features the following:
- Our traditional spectacular fireworks display
- Our enormous bonfire constructed by Round Table members & volunteers!
- Hebborn's Funfair
- Fully licenced bar
- Our fabulous Super Family Tent, dedicated enclosure and viewing area (accessible with our Super Family Ticket)
Gate prices for 2023 are as follows:
- Adult (person 18+): £12
- Child (17 or less): £6
There are no on-gate discounts available whatsoever. This includes no concessions for carers (must have been booked in advance).
How to find us
What people Say
Oxford Firework's has become a household event and name within Oxford, here a few thoughts & comments from visitors
"The Round Table fireworks in South Park was a spectacular evening spent with my family and friends. The fireworks were amazing, the food was wonderful and the atmosphere was exciting! I look forward to going again."
"The best value money display I've ever been to, and even better that its all for charity. Well done Oxford Round Table. We'll be back!"
"We tried the family tent for the first time this year and had a great family evening with good food and drink included. Great value for money and also had a great view of the display and bonfire."
"An amazing fireworks display! We absolutely loved it! My kids were attending for the first time. Thank you so much Oxford Round Table for making it so special and putting on a fantastic display. We can’t wait to come back again next year."
"AWESOME - nobody does it like Round Table. Epic display!"
To ensure you are on the park in time for the fireworks we recommend you arrive as early as possible, to sample the atmosphere and to obtain a good viewing position.
- Gates open at 4.30pm. Come down early for the funfair and catering village and avoid the queues.
- Fireworks from 7.15pm-sharp followed by the lighting of the bonfire.
The event takes place in South Park. Please wear suitable clothing for an outdoor winter event in a park.
- You should wear either waterproof walking boots/wellingtons and warm socks. It can be extremely wet on the park even if we’ve had a few dry days.
- Warm layers of clothing.
- Torch. Whilst lighting is provided in certain parts of the park we can't cover all areas so it's advisable to bring a torch.
- See our FAQ's page for other frequently asked questions.