Oxford Round Table's 51st Annual Charity Fireworks Display takes place on Saturday 3rd November 2018 at South Park, Headington Hill, Oxford and features: -
- Our traditional spectacular fireworks display from Kimbolton Fireworks
- Our equally traditional enormous raging bonfire constructed by our bare hands!
- JACKfm's soundstage featuring great entertainment from local acts
- Hebborn's Funfair
- Fully licenced bar
- Special family tent, enclosure and viewing area accessible with our super family ticket
The event is organised and run for free by volunteers from Oxford Round Table and all profits from the event are donated to local charities, with more than £1m raised since our first display in 1967.
To ensure you are on the park in time for the fireworks we recommend you arrive as early as possible, to sample the atmosphere and to obtain a good viewing position.
Gates Open at 4.30pm. Come down early for the funfair and catering village and avoid the queues
JACKfm Soundstage from 5pm and live music from 5.30pm
Fireworks from 6.45pm followed by the lighting of the bonfire
The event takes place in South Park. Please wear suitable clothing for an outdoor winter event in a park.
- You should wear either waterproof walking boots/wellingtons and warm socks. It can be extremely wet on the park even if we’ve had a few dry days.
- Warm layers of clothing
- Torch. Whilst lighting is provided in certain parts of the park we can't cover all areas so advisable to bring a torch or use the torch on your smartphone.
The video below was shot at a previous event:
Website donated by Get Support IT Services